The Best Ipod Classic Docking Station Product (No.1) Sales on US
Looks like a beauty. Sounds like a beast. With its compact design, travel case and rechargeable battery, this high-fidelity speaker lets you play up to 8 straight hours of music wherever you go.With the Apple seal of approval, you have the ultimate assurance that your speaker will work flawlessly with iPod and iPhone.Take your music anywhere-your included travel case holds the compact speaker, A/C adapter and remote control.2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty.
Most decent docks cost at least 100 bucks, and for the same price, you can get a nice wireless speaker that’s easier to manage and that will work with most smartphones and computers through bluetooth signals. This Ipod Classic Docking Station. They’re also a lot more portable.
Logitech S715i Portable 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
6 used from $ 61.85
- Plays and charges your iPod and iPhone
- Powerful balanced sound from eight custom-tuned speaker drivers
- Portable design, travel case and rechargeable battery for up to eight straight hours of music wherever you go
- Wireless remote lets you control music functions from up to 30 feet away
- Trayless dock works with iPhone and any iPod works with all iPhone and iPod models that use the original 30-pin dock connector. It does not support the newest iPhone and iPod models that use a Lightning Connector
i-Tec T1013B Idock for iPod (Black)
- Connects to HD or Regular TVs, Watch Movies, View Photos; Listen to Music; Easy to Set Up and Use; Component and Composite A/V Cables
- Includes Remote (Battery Included); Docking Base Charges as; it Plays; Docking Adapter for Different iPod Models; Is NOT HDMI Compatible, Does NOT Include HDMI
- Works w/ iPod Classic, iPod Touch (1st and 2nd Gen), iPod; Nano (3rd and 4th Gen); Dock - 3.75 in. Long x 3.25 in. Wide x 1 in. Thick
- Component/Composite Cables - Approx. 6 ft. Long; Remote - 3 in. Long x 1-3/8 in. Wide x .25 in. Thick
- Includes: 1 - i-Tec iPod HDTV TV Link w/ Component plus Composite A/V; Cables, Remote, Docking Adapters, and Docking Base, Does NOT include HDMI Cable. Is NOT HDMI Compatible.
Of course, docks have the added benefit of charging your iPod or iPhone, too. So, if you really insist on getting one, Logitech’s S715i is the dock to get. Every gadget reviewer we talked to who has tested the S715i seems to be infatuated with it.
It sounds great and includes rechargeable batteries, so you can lug it to the beach. It also includes an infrared remote for volume, power, shuffle, repeat and track changing.
A few tech reviewers complain that the battery-ladden S175i is a little too bulky, but that extra room also gives it superb bass.
There are some pricier and therefore higher-quality iPod docks out there, like the gigantic Altec Lansing Mix iMT800 ($300). But it makes even less sense to burn money on a high-end dock when you could start building out a Sonos wireless music system, which we consider to be the ultimate home music setup.
We also trust Logitech. This Switzerland-based company has been making peripherals for computers and portables since the 1980s. Another great peripherals company we trust is Belkin, but this manufacturer has been shifting away from iPod docks and focusing on — surprise, surprise, Bluetooth-equipped iPod accessories. See why we recommend one of those instead?
- Handy bedside design
- Alarm clock and charger in one
- Big bass
- Low price
- No remote