Zojirushi’s Stainless Mug best coffee mugs remains our favorite for keeping coffee hot all day long, beating out six other models in our tests. It’s also easy to use with one hand and can lock easily, so you can toss it in your bag without worrying about leaks or spills.
If you want to carry your coffee around, the $32 Zojirushi Stainless Mug will keep it hot all day. In our testing, it beat out six other models, keeping coffee at least 20 degrees hotter after eight hours than its closest competitor. You can drink out of it one-handed—no fumbling for the lid latch here—and it still locks easily and efficiently, meaning it won’t spill in your bag on the way to class.
We also love that you can use it for cold liquids, too; no, that’s not the intended use, but when we tested it with cold liquids, the temperature rose only 4 degrees, the best performance of any of the models we looked at. Yes, it’s expensive, but it will last you a long, long time, through college and after. If you’re a regular coffee drinker, you can’t do better.
- Stopper disassembles for thorough cleaning, Stainless steel with non stick coating
- 16oz. capacity with 1-1/2-Inch opening
- Compact design takes minimal space while maximizing capacity
- New pictograph lock,
- 5 year warranty on heat retention
- Made of BPA-free plastic and stainless steel. Easy-to-clean nonstick interior